Friday, October 31, 2008

Obama supporter gets drunk and makes calls

Hat tip: The Palmetto Scoop

Apparently some Obama supporters can't seem to stay sober long enough to make phone calls for the candidate. It's o.k. I knew you guys had to be on some sort of drug to be supporting him. Luckily for all of us this kid left a message on voicemail. Here's a transcript of the call.


“This is Brad, I’m calling from Florida for the Obama… cam-pain,” the caller stutters between long pauses. “I’ve got this script they want me to read, you know, forget about it.

“Anyway, I just wanted to touch, I’m doing this on my dime, I don’t care if my phone bill is $200, you know, we gotta get this guy in. I can’t have my grandkids go to war, nah, you know, I mean, we can go all day with the issues, but, alright Ken, thanks for your support. I hope you had a good day at work because that’s probably where you’re at, just like everybody in this wo-, in this country. Alright my friend, take care now, thank you.”

I can't seem to figure out how to load the call. So you can go to
http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2008/10/29/obama-drunk-dial/ if you want to here it.

And you want to hear it. The transcript can't do it Justice. Just don't forget to come back here after you listen to the voicemail.

No comments:

Post a Comment