Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Speculation on what the Khalidi tape said.

Scott Martin: Conservatism Today
http://www.conservatismtoday.com/my_weblog/

Read this funny, and probably all too accurate "transcript" of the Obama/Khalidi tape that the LA Times continues to refuse to release. Chicagoans Against Obama

An excerpt:

uhh….It is truly refreshing to be surrounded by such a large group of people in which…uh.. I can truly see eye-to-eye with…uh…and completely agree…

Reverend Farrakhan..ughh…great to see you tonight…you always look great in a yellow bow-tie…and..uhh…tonight is no exception….

Bill..Bernadine….I see you everyday…so I don’t need to say much…but…ughh…you know I love you….keep doing the work you do….it’s time to start a revolution

Reverend Wright…..ughh…you are the father that I never had….I’ve never missed a sermon…and…uhh….I never will…

Michelle, while I find your frown so beautiful….I hope to one day make you proud of this country..and uhh…happy…and finally see you smile….

The author makes a good point at the end:

IN LIGHT OF THE LOS ANGELES TIMES NOT RELEASING THEIR COPY OF THE TAPE….CONSIDER THIS PROBABLE TRANSCRIPT TO BE ACCURATE, AND FEEL FREE TO DISTRIBUTE IT TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF SENATOR OBAMA, PRIOR TO CASTING THEIR VOTE


If any Obamabots object to my writing, please call the Los Angeles Times, and convince them to release the original copy to prove me wrong.

Yes, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment