Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fidel is alive and has a "very good Perception"of Obama.

The title alone should scare the crap out of every American. When bad people be it Fidel, Hamas, Ahmadinejad, have positive things to say about you I don't consider that to be a good thing. If it was one bad person I'd say not to worry about it but it seems like every bad person has something nice to say about "The One."

In a meeting with Argentina President Fernandez Castro. Castro called Obama, "a man who seems absolutely sincere," who believes strongly in his ideas "and who hopefully can carry them out." He also said, "I personally did not have the slightest doubt about the honesty of Obama, the 11th president since Jan. 1, 1959, when he expresses his ideas." Well if a mass murder trust him and wants him to succeed that's good enough for me. I guess I was wrong about Obama.
Or maybe it's possible Castro wants Obama to succeed because he and Obama share the same vision of government.

Raul Castro also had nice things to say about Obama. "Earlier Wednesday, Raul Castro said Obama "seemed like a good man" and wished him luck." Obama has offered to negotiate with Raul Castro and to ease restrictions on Cuba. I guess we'll just be negotitating how much we will ease restrictions. I'm sure telling Castro you planned to ease them anyway won't give him the upper hand in those negotiations.

Is there an evil dicator anywhere in the world that Obama won't negotiate with. Maybe Obama can offer Florida in exchange for them not killing or imprisoning anyone that disagrees with them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481407,00.html

1 comment:

  1. Title, more than a little deceptive, deserves a short explanation of Kirchner's financial sit? I think I'll start with our former Pres. George W. Bush, who personally welcomed her heiness to the Summit on Financial Markets and World Economy. A great man is a fan. Well, that's a start.

    ReplyDelete